Is vu-lube a string wax?

OkieCaboy

FNG
So I've been a hunter since i was about 10, but i only got into bowhunting this year as my dad and grandad had both stopped using a bow for their own respective reasons and if they didn't do it, i wasnt taught or really interested. Anyhow all that is to say its not something I'm super knowledgeable as I only got a bow and really dedicated my time and effort into learning all i can about bowhunting and archery in general this past year. With all that being said, i bought a saunders hyperglide cable slide for a bowtech i recently upgraded to a couple months ago and it came with a stick of this Vu-lube. Says its a rail, sting and power band lube but its consistency is way different than the other wax id been using for my strings and in spite of looking on google, this forum, and archery talk, i cant find anything that explicitly says its a good string wax nor have i found anyone that uses it or has anything to say about it really. Which all leads to this whole novel length post I've made to ask a simple question lol, but has anyone here used this stuff as a string wax or know of anyone that has? If so, can I please get any feedback you may have or knowledge of this stuff so I can quit worrying myself over whether or not it's a good idea to use or just toss it and be done with it? I just ordered a new set ot strings and cables and am gonna order some new string wax if needed, but if this stuff is a good string lube then I'll just use it. Thanks in advance for any help or wisdom y'all can pass my way.
Oh and if this isnt the right place for this post let me know and I'll delete or move it or whatever needs done. Again thanks.

Attachments

• 17050909635305510280935899257358.jpg
    17050909635305510280935899257358.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 2