WTB Iron Will 125 grain V Series Broadheads (New or Used)

wsking

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Settled on the Iron Will 125 grain V Series for the year and wanted to see if anyone had any used or new ones they are looking to move before purchasing more. Thanks

Bobrunner06

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
have you tried the S series? Curious how you settled on the Vs. I have V125s and feel like they are pretty noisy, was considering getting the S series

OP
wsking

wsking

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@Bobrunner06 Haven't tried out the S series. I was deciding between the V series and the Wide series.
I went all in and tried out the IW field points (with all their components) and both heads flew consistent with the field points. Great performance from all the IW stuff.
At further distance, the V series was more forgiving for me (which I can admit that I need) and so that is why I leaned that direction. Bill (the Iron Will founder) just did a good podcast with Jason Phelps (Cutting the Distance Podcast Episode 43) not long ago that talked about broadhead/arrow noise. Worth a listen if you're concerned about that. It put me at ease about shooting a vented head.

Bobrunner06

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks for the reply.

I've heard Bill in some other podcasts but will have to give that one a listen. Happy to hear that you are having good correlation with field points. I'm still struggling a bit, thinking its a bow tuning issue. Why is archery such a rabbit hole!!! haha. I'll let you know if I end up moving away from the Vs, but I know that the season is coming up and you're likely getting antsy