Irish Setter Elk Tracker at a great discount

Hoffman Boots

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Hi Rokslide members
I normally would not promote another brand of boots other than Hoffman's but in this case, the pricing is just to good. I know that everyone may not be in the position to drop $400 plus on a new pair of high end mountaineering boots or you may have a son/daughter who's feet are still growing that makes it hard to make a larger investment in a high quality hunting boot. Hoffman's sells safety toe Red Wing boots to a large account we manage giving us access to all of their boots. When my sales rep mentioned these Elk Tracker boots being closed out because of a small design change for next year, I jumped on a few pairs for guys wanting a less expensive boot. The Elk Tracker sells for $260 normally but we can offer this boot to you for $140 on the 8" and $150 on the 10". Again, these are not built like our high end mountaineering boots but for the price, I wanted to offer these to the Rokslide community for those needing a boot at a lesser price. These boots can be found on our website (www.hoffmanboots.com) in our bargain cave under hunting boots.
This is the link if anyone is interested.
Thank you, Hoffman Boots
https://hoffmanboots.com/product-category/closeouts-2/hunting-2/

Attachments

• 10 ELk.jpg
    10 ELk.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 7
  • elk sole.jpg
    elk sole.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 8 elk.jpg
    8 elk.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 7