Invitation to KUIU Live - ULTRA Pack System Introduction

Come join us for the live release of our ULTRA Pack System. The live product launch will begin on Tuesday, March 11, at 10:00 AM PST. Jason will give a complete demonstration and be available to answer questions from the viewing audience. Registration is required for those who wish to participate. At the end of the presentation, we will select 3 registered viewers to win a ULTRA Pack.

REGISTRATION LINK: http://kuiu.yourbrandlive.com/c/ultra_pack_system/

kuiulive_ultra2.jpg

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Registered!
Roksliders, this is the pack I previewed at the Expo on the Rok Blog. Here's you chance to really take a gander then you wont have to keep sending me PMs :)

SJ-AK

Lil-Rokslider
The link won't let me register. Says I have an invalid email address?? Anyone else experience that?

SJ-AK

Lil-Rokslider
That was a good presentation. The packs look nice and the price point is really great! I am happy with my Stone Glacier, but if I was in the market I would look hard at the Ultra line.

2ski

WKR
How bout the price on these bags? Sub $350 for bag and frame. WOW. The smallest bag is under $90 I think he said. I'm impressed with that. I did not win one. Darn.

I enjoyed the presentation. I'll let other guys guinea pig this setup though before I get on board with one for next season though.

So one of the questions that I can't find the answer to anywhere is about the listed sizes. For each of the listed sizes such as the 6000 is that the total size of the main bag plus pocket space and lid or just the main bag? I am assuming it is for the main bag plus all pockets and lid and not just the main bag but can anyone confirm this?

2ski

WKR
I would assume all inclusive. You can't remove the lid from the bag if I remember correctly.

Disco14

Lil-Rokslider
Nice presentation. I have a question for you guys- could you/ would you use the 6000 pack as a day pack? Or would you use the 3000 pack and another gear bag if you need more space to pack your camp in? Lets assume an elk hunt for 5-7 days. Thanks

Just watched the video on youtube... Pretty interesting pack. Looks a ton better than the icon frame. Too bad they did not make it compatible with their icon bags, but I guess at such a low price point it will be pretty easy for guys to add this to their closet.

Ill be gettting one of these.. For the amount of hunting i do out west it is the perfect price point for me.. I am going to get a 3000 for a day pack and a 6000 for packing in