Instant Karma

Sherman

WKR
Reading through the the “Report Violations on Public Land!” thread and am loving some of the stories that involve instant karma on entitled douchebags.

I would love to hear some stories from you guys about real life instant karma. Doesn’t have to be hunting related.

I will start, though it isn’t as satisfying as some of the other stories I have heard so far.

A few days ago I had the wife and youngest son in the Suburban, pulled into the 7-11 parking lot to get a can of Cope. There were two dudes squaring off right outside the store when I got out of the vehicle. The larger dude pushes then tackles the other guy. I see a knife on the ground and kick it 20 yards into the parking lot. I didn’t know my wife was already on the phone with the PD. A third guy rips the first dude off the smaller guy and I calmly tell them to take it somewhere else, I have my wife and kid in the car. The bigger guy approaches me the same way he did the guy he tackled and said, “I suggest you leave.” He didn’t stop approaching me, and I knew his push/tackle technique was on the way, so I threw a straight right directly to his Peter-puffer. He dropped. Blood everywhere. The first patrol car pulls into the parking lot and the officer is my buddy from the boxing gym. He looks around, asks me if that was my handy work. I tell him what happened. He asked if was all on tape and the worker verified it was. He told me to get out of there and would call me if he needed anything from me.

Yesterday I went into the same 7-11 and the guy I dropped was working behind the counter. He apologized and told me he was drunk and gets violent when he’s drunk, and had I not dropped him he probably would have came after me too. Seemed like a really nice guy, just likes to drink and fight.