Imr 8028 xbr???

JjamesIII

WKR
Has anyone found this unobtainium powder in stock? I’ve been looking for months now. A couple of the trash scam stores online show it “in stock”, but any reputable source hasn’t had it in a long time. Pm me if you know where to get it, please. I’m not a powder hoarder, I need about 3 pounds to get me through the summer.

Crambo

FNG
2# locally here in our on-line classifieds (SW Idaho) but $60/# and I have no idea how you could get it shipped to you

Last year I put an "wanted" ad in the same on-line classified and found someone willing to part with an 8# but it wasn't cheap. You could consider the same? Might work out.

OP
J

JjamesIII

WKR
2# locally here in our on-line classifieds (SW Idaho) but $60/# and I have no idea how you could get it shipped to you

Last year I put an "wanted" ad in the same on-line classified and found someone willing to part with an 8# but it wasn't cheap. You could consider the same? Might work out.
Thanks for the idea, I know eventually it will become available. I just am using varget for the time being. When it does come around, I’m definitely getting an 8 pounder. I never want to be one of those hoarders, but these days you really need to get stuff when available in regards to reloading components. It’s not like it used to be.