Im liking this seekins element

OP
B
Any of you guys that bought have a hard time adjusting to the huge palm swell? I like these a lot but man, that just feels terrible in my hand.

I noticed it at first. It's more pronounced than my Mcmillan game scouts, but I have about 200 rounds through it now and don't even really notice it anymore.

Any of you guys that bought have a hard time adjusting to the huge palm swell? I like these a lot but man, that just feels terrible in my hand.
Honestly, I like it. And I was worried about it cause I kept reading that some people didn’t like it. But it doesn’t bother me one bit.

The Element is $200 off (gift card) at Scheels right now. Of course I bought mine about a month ago.

seand

Lil-Rokslider
8.14# with swfa3-9x42 and UL7 can and empty mag. Not a lot to complain about there. Hope mine shoots at great as Brad’s, just waiting on brass to become available.

My kid is going to love this thing👍

bmart2622

WKR
I agree, it does feel very weird and bulky, like holding a baseball. BUT, a buddy of mine had one and said he got used to it fairly quickly

atmat

WKR
I agree, it does feel very weird and bulky, like holding a baseball. BUT, a buddy of mine had one and said he got used to it fairly quickly
I’ve handled one a lot in the store and agree it feels really weird at first. But I could see myself really liking it over time. I would love a Seekins Element but don’t have a need at this time, unfortunately!

OP
B
Hi Brad,

I just got a PH2 and want to add an Arca rail too. What was the installation process like for the SRS mini arca rail? Did you do it yourself?

This is probably obvious from my question but I’m new to the game and don’t have experience making mods to my rifle. Thanks!

Ya man it's easy. Was nothing more than marking where you want the rail, then drilling 2 holes, then trimming out a little room inside the stock for the nut to fit into.