Idaho Unit 51-partner?

Pwells10

WKR
I’m doing the archery Idaho unit 51 tag. I know the area very very well. Grew up hunting deer elk bear everything there. It’s a second home.

I’m the only one out of my buddies that decided to do this area, here’s my dilemma….

Just had ankle surgery (ATFL reconstruction-old college baseball injury) I can’t put weight on my ankle for another 4 weeks from today. Then start PT august 2nd. Blinds can go out the 5th due to the area being BLM.

If someone or a couple people want to join me, I also won’t be hunting but a few days out of the season. I’ll be having a decent size blind built (dad and uncle). I need help setting it up/putting it up and I don’t mind when or whomever hunts it.

I’ll most likely be hunting the opener and the next day. Then weekends until the 25. Season over for me once elk starts (Aug 30th). (PT ends September 10th for me)

Let me know we can work together, there’s hundreds of goats where I hunt.

I’m doing the archery Idaho unit 51 tag. I know the area very very well. Grew up hunting deer elk bear everything there. It’s a second home.

I’m the only one out of my buddies that decided to do this area, here’s my dilemma….

Just had ankle surgery (ATFL reconstruction-old college baseball injury) I can’t put weight on my ankle for another 4 weeks from today. Then start PT august 2nd. Blinds can go out the 5th due to the area being BLM.

If someone or a couple people want to join me, I also won’t be hunting but a few days out of the season. I’ll be having a decent size blind built (dad and uncle). I need help setting it up/putting it up and I don’t mind when or whomever hunts it.

I’ll most likely be hunting the opener and the next day. Then weekends until the 25. Season over for me once elk starts (Aug 30th). (PT ends September 10th for me)

Let me know we can work together, there’s hundreds of goats where I hunt.
I also grabbed this tag this year; I'd be happy to chat with you and see what I can do to help! Shoot me a pm if interested.