Idaho Spring Black Bear 18

I am very new to the forum and have been hunting out west for three years now. I am a college student planning on driving up after this semester ends. I'm looking at several different units but I keep looking at 18 because of the steep nasty country. This will be my first-ever bear hunt and I am extremely excited. If anyone has any advice on spring bear hunting or any tips on this unit that would be amazing. Thank you for taking time to read this.

Rob5589

WKR
Welcome! There's an Idaho specific spring bear thread in the bear section. Can't recall if 18 was specifically mentioned but it's very possible. Definitely give it a read.

Loo.wii

WKR
I am very new to the forum and have been hunting out west for three years now. I am a college student planning on driving up after this semester ends. I'm looking at several different units but I keep looking at 18 because of the steep nasty country. This will be my first-ever bear hunt and I am extremely excited. If anyone has any advice on spring bear hunting or any tips on this unit that would be amazing. Thank you for taking time to read this.
I too am a youth wanting to hunt Idaho this spring. Im looking at 17