Idaho non-resident tag question

ikeG

FNG
There a way to see how many return tags have come up in previous months? I got invited out to ID, so going to try the hail mary for a return tag for deer.
I don't think. New list will go up day or 2 before the sale

Sent from my SM-G990U2 using Tapatalk

tbowers

Lil-Rokslider
I don't think. New list will go up day or 2 before the sale

Sent from my SM-G990U2 using Tapatalk
NM, I found it on GoHunt. There have been a decent number get returned the past few months for the zone I'm looking at, so depending on how many pile into the queue i guess there is so chance to get one.

87TT

WKR
Tag quotas haven't changed in years. The demand has. Plus now they limit NR by zone. Next sale date is Sept 7 so after Labor Day. No B tags for that zone either. Then there is the fact that residents can buy NR tags as second tags now as of Aug 1st.

Last edited:

tbowers

Lil-Rokslider
Tag quotas haven't changed in years. The demand has. Plus now they limit NR by zone. Next sale date is Sept 7 so after Labor Day. No B tags for that zone either. Then their is the fact that residents can buy NR tags as second tags now as of Aug 1st.
That unit the OP is looking at is Weiser River. It has A and B tags. In August ,12 A tags returned, 19 B tags

87TT

WKR
As of today, 2 A tags and no B tags for that zone
And won't go on sale to NR until Sept. 7

87TT

WKR
it is amazing to me, how the non internet or non social media residents of idaho, usually end up with 2 elk and 2 deer tags every year.
They have been able to buy leftover NR tags on August 1st for years. I saw it in the newspaper.

sneaky

"DADDY"
As of today, 2 A tags and no B tags for that zone
And won't go on sale to NR until Sept. 7
NR don't have to wait to buy any of the leftover tags. After they went on sale as second tags they're available to anyone to purchase until they run out. That Sept 7th is in case tags get returned between now and then.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk