I'd Rather Be Lucky Than Good - Elk Hunting Film with Ryan Avery

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
Really?? I thought that Ryan was made of pure rosewater...……….

Randy

Last edited:

Randle

WKR
Looks like a lot of fun in a short time
Dead eye ginger ,girls got spunk...

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Jordan did an awesome job as usual!

I have been asked in PMs where I hit him. I hit him all three times. Twice behind the shoulder once in the guts.

Youtube comments are awesome. Cussing in front of kids will be the most posted comments. Tanya and I are professional F-bomb users. But I would put my two kids against anyone for raising respectful and courteous kids. Plus they are both already super successful young adults. Jim's daughter Annebelle has been hunting with me for four years and her mom is known to drop a few. :)... She is a successful teenager and my F-bombs won't change that. If cussing made your kid go off the rails you might want to look a little deeper....

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Ryan with the Jiu jitsu skills! Represent!

Dave is a problem child. I have flipped him several times. He loves to butt! He also bite my ear while I was saddling him. But he is a stud on the trail. To his credit, he is getting much better.

b78c5f6eb011b1f916cd573165b47597.jpg

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
It is interesting though that when you were giving Jim a massage, your fly was open. Hmmmm...……...…....:oops:

Randy

Werty

WKR
Nothing in this world makes me any happier than a well placed F Bomb! Just sayin.:)

Last edited:

Scottyboy

WKR
First of all, great video Jordan!

secondly, that’s a damn nice bull..well done Mr Avery.

what get’s me most about this is the goats. And I don’t know shit about goats...but to see them following you up/down the mountain without a “leash”?was pretty crazy. How much training is needed for that to happen, or is it natural for goats to follow to leader so to speak?

thanks for sharing this adventure!

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
First of all, great video Jordan!

secondly, that’s a damn nice bull..well done Mr Avery.

what get’s me most about this is the goats. And I don’t know shit about goats...but to see them following you up/down the mountain without a “leash”?was pretty crazy. How much training is needed for that to happen, or is it natural for goats to follow to leader so to speak?

thanks for sharing this adventure!

For the most part they will follow you like a dog. But just like with a dog, the more you train then the better they get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ryan's bald head, beer belly, and flowing chest pubes gives me inspiration that not all hope is lost for me! Congrats, I was definitely not expecting a bull that big when yall walked up to it. And I'm stealing the if you cant tie a knot line.

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Ryan's bald head, beer belly, and flowing chest pubes gives me inspiration that not all hope is lost for me! Congrats, I was definitely not expecting a bull that big when yall walked up to it. And I'm stealing the if you cant tie a knot line.

HAHA! I have shot lots of bulls on public land from 200 yards to 9 miles from a road without goats. You don't have to be a fitness machine but you will have to go to the pain cave more often.