I used this "Backcountry Skiing" workout program to train for Elk hunting this year...

I used this "Backcountry Skiing" workout program to train for Elk hunting this year, and it is awesome and brutal! It is a ton of legs & core, but definitely worth checking out!

PS, I could NOT do 5 days a week due to my work schedule, and thank God, because that would be an insane amount of leg workouts. There are 30 workouts, so its supposed to be a 6-week program. But I just did MWF, so it ended up a 10-week program for me.

I used this "Backcountry Skiing" workout program to train for Elk hunting this year, and it is awesome and brutal! It is a ton of legs & core, but definitely worth checking out!

PS, I could NOT do 5 days a week due to my work schedule, and thank God, because that would be an insane amount of leg workouts. There are 30 workouts, so its supposed to be a 6-week program. But I just did MWF, so it ended up a 10-week program for me.

I've done this one before. The leg blasters never get any easier for me. The sandbag work is great.