I lost my best friend today

Finch

WKR
Sorry, I know it's tough. Had to put down my 13 year old childhood dog on my birthday about 14 years back.

Sharppse

FNG
So sorry for your loss. Hardest things we have to do as true dog people. The better the dog the harder it is

ToolMann

WKR
Condolences, man. It sucks. We've lost all 3 of our over the past 5 years. I still talk to the last one daily when I get home from work and she passed in August. No stronger bond than that with a good dog.

Been in your shoes.It hurts. But the day will come when the void will be filled by a new ball of fur...

Have had two this has happened with, hardest damn thing I ever had to do in my life and I have done some hard things, theres a reason we out live dogs just never figured it out guess its all in the grand scheme of life, think about those buddies every day. Took me three years before I could get another, but he is sitting right beside me now. My condolences.

skeen

FNG
Peace be with you, my friend. Losing a dog, your best friend, is an incredibly painful thing to go through.

AKDoc

WKR
Classified Approved
Sorry you lost your friend...sure sounds like he had a wonderful life-long friend in you, sir.

ceejay

Lil-Rokslider
All dog people know your pain. You can take solace in the fact that with the time your dog was here, that you both got to spend his life with each other and he cherished it just as much as you did.

“The price of a good gundog is a broken heart at the end" -Rudyard Kipling

It never gets easier… I miss mine all the same…

I’ll hug my GSP pup a little tighter this evening in remembrance… sorry to hear of your loss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JPD350

WKR
My condolences on your boy, like other dog lovers have said, we know how painful it is!

Ehunter

FNG
Man o man I feel your pain been though this before just remember that you gave him a great life.