Huntworth

They sell stuff at my local Wal-Mart and Theisens. I have a pair of gloves and a beanie from them, and it seems well made. They don't compare to the FL, Kuiu, Sitka's of the world, it seems like decent gear in my very limited experience.

I really like the disruption pattern, it will probably be my set before too long. I just bought the “heavyweight jacket” which is more of a mid weight. Decent quality, definitely not upper tier stuff but I think the price reflects that. I do have one of their hoodies also and it seems about the same as my under armor ones

Anyone know if Huntworrh heavy weight gear is quiet enough for bow hunting? Saw a few reviews says it is loud

It's on the upper end of cheap stuff. I'm a thrifty guy so own a few things from them I bought on clearance. I like it but I'm also a guy who refuses to buy $200+ pants or a jacket to hunt. $200 buys me an entire new set of camo...

Agree with Laramie.... Huntworth is on the upper end of the cheap stuff. The stuff I've used is surprisingly warm and the windstopper is super effective, but definitely bulky.

Back