Hunting the Biggest Mule Deer: with Cody Robbins

Great listen and really enjoyed the hunt for sleepy video. I had no idea so much of his hunts are on public land or that there’s so much rifle hunting pressure there. Makes his videos a lot more interesting honestly!

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Great listen and really enjoyed the hunt for sleepy video. I had no idea so much of his hunts are on public land or that there’s so much rifle hunting pressure there. Makes his videos a lot more interesting honestly!
me too, I just figured all that was private. He's definitely a good buck hunter with tons of persistence. And was a heck uva nice guy too. Talked for hours in their booth to anyone who'd stop by.

CorbLand

WKR
Same. I had seen some of his videos in passing, and kind of just assumed it was some dude that had access to large chunks of private. Those are insane deer for public ground. Impressive.

huntnful

WKR
This was such a great episode. Man I enjoyed it. His passion for big mule deer is next level! And you always ask great questions relating to each topic also Robby. Getting extra insights that would otherwise be glanced over.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
This was such a great episode. Man I enjoyed it. His passion for big mule deer is next level! And you always ask great questions relating to each topic also Robby. Getting extra insights that would otherwise be glanced over.
well thank you much! I just ask what I'm thinking. Very few prepared questions.

BlaserR93

FNG
Great podcast. The guy seems very grounded. You can hear the passion in his voice. I too thought it was all private. Take my hat off. One hell of a passionate hunter.