Hunting Buddy - Elk Colorado 2023

Latebloomer

Lil-Rokslider
I have zero points, but looking to hunt archery/elk in Colorado next year. Coming from Tennessee and would prefer to take the trip with another hunter, split the cost down the middle.

Keep me in mind. I haven’t hit my 10 posts yet, so I can’t dm you. But i’m looking at Colorado as well.

jacob95

FNG
I have zero points, but looking to hunt archery/elk in Colorado next year. Coming from Tennessee and would prefer to take the trip with another hunter, split the cost down the middle.
I’m game, I’m from Northwest Indiana though.

No, over in Oregon.

I’m in the same boat though, looking to hunt colorado in 2023, but would like to get in with a crew. I have plenty of hunting buddies who love to talk about doing a “big” hunting trip. But every year something comes up. Found myself two year in a row backpacking in solo. Don’t get me wrong, totally doable. Just more enjoyable with other people. And; IMO elk are easier to kill as a team.

Had my first kid in July, didn't get to do a “big trip” in 2022. But I had a ton on fun on the day trips.

Fair warning; there is a chance I won’t go depending on if I draw other tags. Putting in for a few good archrey tags. Also I think a good team size is like 3 - 4. I’d invite couple others who could surprise me and throw a curve ball and commit.