Hunting Big Mule Deer After Mid-October

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Cliff Gray.jpeg

Had a discussion with Cliff Gray who's also spent a lot of time hunting big deer in the later seasons. Also got in aa story of a giant buck taken during that season.

68Plexi

WKR
Yes, a few gems in there for sure and we’ll worth the listen. Robby is good at asking clear questions and moving the discussion forward at a decent pace. I appreciate that in a podcast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, a few gems in there for sure and we’ll worth the listen. Robby is good at asking clear questions and moving the discussion forward at a decent pace. I appreciate that in a podcast.

thanks man, when the mic comes on it feels like my brain/tongue connection goes haywire. Been that way since 2nd grade

Great podcast with tons of info. I could listen to Robbie and Cliff talk about Big Mule Deer all day. Cliff’s full of knowledge and makes himself available to help anyone he can from what I’ve seen of him online through his YouTube channel. Seems like a stand-up, genuine dude, that’s not trying to sell you anything. Just puts solid info out in the world for free, no strings attached.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Cliff’s full of knowledge and makes himself available to help anyone he can from what I’ve seen of him online through his YouTube channel. Seems like a stand-up, genuine dude, that’s not trying to sell you anything. Just puts solid info out in the world for free, no strings attached.

Yip, that‘s what i thought too and glad I reached out to him. He didn‘t even hesitate to come on.

Also, he was on Joe Rogan just a few weeks ago. I haven’t got to listen to it. But I think they were talking about the wolves intro in Colorado among other things.

JohnnyB

WKR
Enjoyed that one, thanks. For those that don't have time to listen, the takeaway is always expect a 200+ inch mule deer if you hire a guide.

Seriously never considered the business aspect of trying to get clients but also setting them up that they may not be successful. Tough racket.

Fatcamp

WKR
That was good. Interesting idea that even in the best of units with all the skill in the world those true giants are just a needle in a haystack. Good news is they could be anywhere. 😉

WBrim

WKR
This was a good one. I like hearing from Grey, he is a wealth of knowledge for sure.