HS PRECISION DETACHABLE MAGAZINE COMPLETE ASSEMBLY

Hello All,

I was not sure which topic this falls under, if it is not this one, sorry.

I have CA Mesa FFT in 6.5PRC, and I am looking to see if this complete bottom plate and mag will work.

I have looked at the CA bottoms plates, but I am getting mixed reviews on the fit. if anyone has put this specific one on there CA please let me know. thanks!

OP
Mountainman007
I finally pulled the trigger (No pun attended! Ha) on the HS Precision - Detachable Magazine Complete

Assembly - Short Action for my Christensen Arms Mesa FFT Rifle.

I will let you all know if it works and if there was any customizing needing done to fit properly.

If you have any question I can answer them for you.

B23

WKR
I have multiple HS Prec det mag setups on rifles both SA and LA they've all functioned and been great. Depending on the mag capacity the mags only stick out around 1/4 inch and are barely noticeable.

I'll be very surprised if you aren't very happy with it.

OP
Mountainman007
I have multiple HS Prec det mag setups on rifles both SA and LA they've all functioned and been great. Depending on the mag capacity the mags only stick out around 1/4 inch and are barely noticeable.

I'll be very surprised if you aren't very happy with it.
Oh I know I'm going to love it! I just didn't know if it would fit my Christensen very well that's only thing I'm concerned about but thanks for your input!! Just curious do you have any of those on a Christensen rifle?

B23

WKR
My 6.5 PRC is a CA Ridgeline but it just has the standard CA hinged floor plate it came with. All my HS Prec det mag systems are on Rem 700 based builds. The CA actions are Rem 700 clones so I'm sure one will work equally as well on one of those as they do a Rem 700. The nice thing about the HS Prec. systems is they pretty much drop right in with little to no messaging to make them fit.

I have a 25 SAUM being built on a BAT short action and will be shooting those long 134 ELD-M's and 135 Berger's so I'm going to use one of the DBM systems from Unknow Munitions since they have short action mags that allow up to a 3.150 OAL.

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
asdew04