Sold Hoyt Carbon RX-3 Turbo Redwrx

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigSky

WKR
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I have a near mint Hoyt Carbon RX-3 Turbo Redwrx that I would like to sell or trade for a bow with a longer draw length. This bow just does not get shot and is just gathering dust. Not being familiar with Hoyt bows, I took this on trade with the understanding, as represented by the original owner, that a module change would allow me to change draw length. Unfortunately for me, I was too ignorant to realize that even though that was true, the cams on this one limited my draw length to 28 inches and under. So, I'm looking for something that can accommodate my longer draw length. I'll entertain trade offers of any comparably valued bow. We can discuss via pm. The worse I would ever do is politely respond with a "no thank you".

The specs:
Hoyt Carbon RX-3 Turbo Redwrx - 70lb draw weight and 28.0-inch draw length. I also have the modules for a 27 inch draw if someone chooses instead of the 28. I will include both in the sale/trade. It will go with the installed peep and d-loop. My price is for bare bow. We can discuss accessories via private message as I have a Hoyt QAD Ultrarest and a Hoyt quiver. I need $675 shipped to your door for the bare bow.

OeZNEYQ.jpg

79tOxdE.jpg

bw5Mg7l.jpg

GIQ1ia3.jpg

RIbfMGW.jpg

wVnybUf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.