Howl for Wildlife.org

Travis907

WKR
Anyone know much about this organization? I read the website and listened to the podcast that Arron did on Kifarucast recently! Seems they are really trying to help the sportsman! Has anyone donated? Any thoughts?

Rob5589

WKR
Howl is providing a valuable information resource and makes it easy for hunters to have their voices heard. So far they seem to be getting some solid traction right off the bat. The founder sounds like a passionate dude that put a lot of time and effort to get it off the ground. Any help we can get here in California I will support. I have donated a small amount.

Truaxdw

Lil-Rokslider
I joined and donated, I like the idea of trying to shut down anti-hunting bills via social media pressure as another layer of defense.

N.ID7803

WKR
I joined, but haven't donated. Seems like a good deal for making sportsman voices heard. A lot of bills and commissioners have been pulled so far.

303TrophyHusband

Lil-Rokslider
I've been getting their email updates and doing all the things, haven't donated...yet, seems like a legit org and definitely what we need but I want to be sure before I give money, I've had that bite me in the behind before with some other orgs that I thought were representative of me in the past and should have done the wait and see

Reactions: pk_

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks OP for posting this, I’ve been wondering the same thing. I signed on to support their last petition for Cali, but haven’t donated any money yet. Watching this thread. I’ll listen to the Kifarucast too

303TrophyHusband

Lil-Rokslider
It looks like they're getting after issues outside of just predators and varmints, got an email from them about some public land in Mississippi that the state wants to sell off. Sounds like something a bunch of other self advertised public land ownership groups SHOULD be doing, but they aren't. If they can keep their momentum going, they may end up being the only conservation group I donate to...

I donated. I've been listening to john stallones podcast(days in the wild) for a while now, i think he and one of his friends/frequent guests charles whitwam started howl for wildlife. I had a little technical difficulty with my account and i emailed/talked to Charles on the phone about it briefly, i think he is doing alot of the behind the scenes work. I really like what they're doing!

Rob5589

WKR
It looks like they're getting after issues outside of just predators and varmints, got an email from them about some public land in Mississippi that the state wants to sell off. Sounds like something a bunch of other self advertised public land ownership groups SHOULD be doing, but they aren't. If they can keep their momentum going, they may end up being the only conservation group I donate to...
They seem to get involved in all aspects of the hunting community. Which is great and what we need. I would have had no idea about MS or other issues around the country.

OP
T

Travis907

WKR
Rokslide is a great place to get their name out there! I’m sure they will get lots of support here as long as they represent us the way they should but it takes all of us!!

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I donated. I've been listening to john stallones podcast(days in the wild) for a while now, i think he and one of his friends/frequent guests charles whitwam started howl for wildlife. I had a little technical difficulty with my account and i emailed/talked to Charles on the phone about it briefly, i think he is doing alot of the behind the scenes work. I really like what they're doing!

Yeah John was on Jordan’s podcast. I got them all set up and then I haven’t had a chance to listen to it! But I know if John’s behind it that he’s pushing for our hunting rights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eldeuce

Lil-Rokslider
I've been using this site/org for ALL bills introduced in the Western States.
They have made it SO easy to comment on any bill in any Western (or Eastern ??) states.

ALWAYS use their letter as a TEMPLATE!

At a minimum, ALTER THE SUBJECT LINE!
This then will insure your message will likely show up as a different (not template) message, so there's at least a chance it will be counted as a separate and individual message.

I also alter the body of the message cuz I'm pissed about losing gun/hunt/wildlife rights everywhere. but that's me.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Yeah John was on Jordan’s podcast. I got them all set up and then I haven’t had a chance to listen to it! But I know if John’s behind it that he’s pushing for our hunting rights.

You, sir, are the straw that stirs the drink.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Moserkr

WKR
I've been using this site/org for ALL bills introduced in the Western States.
They have made it SO easy to comment on any bill in any Western (or Eastern ??) states.

ALWAYS use their letter as a TEMPLATE!

At a minimum, ALTER THE SUBJECT LINE!
This then will insure your message will likely show up as a different (not template) message, so there's at least a chance it will be counted as a separate and individual message.

I also alter the body of the message cuz I'm pissed about losing gun/hunt/wildlife rights everywhere. but that's me.
Ive tried altering the message or headline but my phone or browser wont let me. What are you using that allows it?

180ls1

WKR

Agreed. I think we should also be gracious with them as they are just getting going (and maybe just in general). We need to put our differences aside for the greater good.