Howdy from Nevada

Pyre

FNG
New to the forum here and getting my first taste of life in a free state. Can’t wait to get eyes on an elk. Happy holidays to all!

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new NV member.

Eddie

OP
P

Pyre

FNG
Welcome. New myself. What state did you flee from and to where?
Fled from upstate New York & New Jersey by way of California. The holy trinity of anti 2A states.. Gonna try n make a stay in the greater Tahoe / Reno area last. So far the people are kind, the land spacious and the mountains majestic. It’s feeling like a good start!

:oops:Holy cow. That’s the Crap State Trifecta!
Can’t speak to the other two, but it’s criminal what they’ve done to California.
Welcome aboard! 🦌

OP
P

Pyre

FNG
:oops:Holy cow. That’s the Crap State Trifecta!
Can’t speak to the other two, but it’s criminal what they’ve done to California.
Welcome aboard! 🦌
Yes criminal is an astute way to put it. The political trollery is mind blowing.

OP
P

Pyre

FNG
I was up by north Reno this wknd and could not believe my googling eyes when I saw that there’s a Grimaldi’s Brooklyn pizza bar in Sparks! I promptly ordered and overpaid $31 for a 16” Don special. Don’t know if I devoured the whole thing because I was that hungry or just principled against wasting any crumbs on a $31 pizza pie lol!