Howa LW action, fluted bolt, fluted Broughton barrel @ 24",Ceracoat, High Tech stock

David Walter

FNG
Classified Approved
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howa LW action, fluted bolt, fluted Broughton barrel @ 24",Ceracoat, High Tech stock

e-mail me at mrwalter2 @ gmail.com

Howa LW action, fluted bolt, fluted Broughton barrel @ 24",Ceracoat, and High Tech specialties stock.

The rifle weighs 6 pounds 11 ounces with bases,sans scope and rings.

Originally purchased from GunWerks off of Gunbroker as "old new stock" in 2014. I think the twist is 9".

I also have a set of Redding dies (size, seat, neck), a Dillon RL 550 conversion kit with funnel die, 50 once fired Hornady 7mm WSM brass and 50 new neck sized only Horandy brass, and lots of 162 grain Hornady bullets the buyer has first dibs on.

Rifle is excellent in every way. I've had double shoulder surgery and can't take much more than a 308 in recoil any more.

Rifle is $895 + shipping.

Dies, Dillon and brass add $175.

would trade for a complete daniel defense AR in 5.56, or similar LaRue UU in 5.56 on a larue lower.

I'll have to count the bullets, but there are AMAX, ELD-M and ELD-X. Not even going to start that exercise unless the buyer wants them. They will be for sale after the rifle sells.

It currently has mounted a SWFA SS 10X MQ in Burris Signature 30mm dual dovetail rings/bases (not ceracoated) that I'd include for another $275. I have a bag of 30MM inserts that I'll include. It has 20 MOA in the rings (-10 in the front, +10 in the rear) right now.

I've been shooting Hornady brass, WMLR, moderate load of 7828 SSC under a 162 ELD-X @ 2.890 OAL and getting this at 100 yards:

82944.jpg

82945.jpg

82946.jpg

Ebby

WKR
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
David is good people guys. He's new here but I've done quite a bit of business with him on 24hr.

David, 7mm WSM? Didn't see it listed outright. Good luck with sale.

Lee