Howa, horrible customer service.

I bought a 6.5 PRC carbon fiber barreled action from Brownell's. I put it in and HS precision stock and glass bedded the action. It just would not shoot constantly and definitely not under 1 MOA. I sent the action back to Howa (Legacy Sports).

Over SIX MONTHS later they finally replaced it. I never got any updates unless I reached out to them and then it was excuses about there being snow at the range, shortage of staff. etc. It turns out that they only have ONE GUY who is contracted outside their business,to do their warranty testing. What poor management. I was told that they sell 75K long guns a year. If only 1% come back for warranty work that is 750. ONE GUY for 750 guns?? They mentioned sending me something for my troubles like binos, scope rings, etc... that was never mentioned again.

Over all my experience with their product and their customer service department has been a deal breaker for me. Poor communication, excuses, etc. I included the warranty service manager in my emails and never heard a peep from him.

If you buy a Howa, and it's a shooter, count yourself lucky! I have another Howa that shoots pretty good for a light sporter/hunter, I got lucky.

The warranty process at Legacy Sports is awful. Their "Legacy" is one of poor quality control and terrible customer service. Fool me once...

Shortschaf

WKR
Classified Approved
It's the cheapest carbon fiber barreled action money can buy, and they replaced it for free.

I don't expect any company to immediately hand out free replacements to every single person who claimed their rifle didn't shoot