How do I make my goat taste better?

Soak it a night in Milk, than a marinade with soy sauce and wishbone Italian Dressing. Lay it on a 1x6 cedar board about 12" long, Bar B Q at 250 degrees for 8 hours. Bring it in, dump the goat in the trash and eat the plank!

Something I haven't seen mentioned is velveting the meat. Sprinkle a little baking soda on, wait 30 minutes or so and pat it off a bit. Season and cook. Restaurants use this trick to tenderize tough meat. I use it on pretty much all my game meat and it has been a game changer, especially in things like stir fry meals where the meat gets cooked well done.

BBob

WKR
Baking soda changes the ph of meat and greatly helps it to retain water which makes it more tender. Too much and it’ll add an off taste. Works very well in ground meat. ~1/4tsp in 1tsp water per lb of ground, mix in and let sit 10-15 minutes. Cook it hot and sear before starting to mix up. You’ll be surprised how little water comes out of the meat this way compared to just cooking ground and stirring. Asian restaurants utilizes baking soda for the meat in stir fry to get those nice tender chunks.

crowlja

FNG
Congrats on getting your goat. Step 1 would be to pull that hide off pretty quick after you fill your tag.
Their hides are thick and built to keep them warm. If you can get that off and the meat cooling quickly it'll help a ton in the flavor of the meat.
I actually have a cooler with ice in my truck and get the antelope quartered to fit into the cooler. One I started getting the hide off quickly and meet on ice as quickly as I could, I've noticed that the meat is way better and it's also my wife's favorite game meat.

Good luck!