Hot Weather Hat

I’m searching for a breathable, quick drying hat to wear running/hiking during the summer. Every hat I own is cotton and by the end of my run they are completely waterlogged. Apparently I sweat like a pregnant nun…. I like wearing a hat because they tend to keep spider webs off my face when running trails first thing in the morning. So anybody got a good one they like that looks halfway decent??

WRM

WKR
Hope someone has some miles on the new KUIU boonie and can chime in on it.

P Carter

WKR
OR swift or OR vantage air. (Note: the latter doesn’t what I would call “look good,” but it’s an awesome summer hat.) OR swift looks good but is a touch hotter.

GWHunter

FNG
I have one from LA police gear that was made by Condor I believe. It is like a perforated lightweight material that is nice in the heat. Comes in solids and multicam.

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
Kuhl Renegade was the answer to my search for the same thing. Like it better than the OR hats.

Hope someone has some miles on the new KUIU boonie and can chime in on it.
I have the old kuiu boonie and it is the best I have ever used for hot weather. Keeps sun off your ears and neck. Folds up nicely when not wearing it. Holds ice to keep you cool. And has a nice adjustment to keep it snug when it gets windy. I also run a lot and this is also my go to hat to wear when running

I'm going to get the new kuiu boonie to see how they compare. Looks like the draw cord is the most noticeable difference.

schwaf

Lil-Rokslider
Tilley hats are the best I've ever used.

Sunday afternoons. I probably have 4-5 versions. Have taken them to some place like the Grand Canyon with blasting heat and sun and been very pleased.

Kuiu flexfit airmesh, also sold as "hydrogrid." I wear one everyday.

In wide-brimmed, it's hard to beat an Outdoor Research Helios.