Hornady Interlock Anyone?

Rich M

WKR
Interlocks are fine bullets. Sierra Pro Hunters are another good old cup & core that shoot lights out. I use the PHs more, but have loads for both.

Reed104R

Lil-Rokslider
I have used 150gr Interlocks in my 30-06's since the 70's with no complaints at all. Accuracy and terminal ballisitics are excellent. I think the part number is 3031.

Given the success and desire for these bullets and especially over the life of the design, I wouldn't be a bit surprised to see Hornady discontinue them. It would match our society. We seem to have an allergy against success.

OP
General RE LEE
Given the success and desire for these bullets and especially over the life of the design, I wouldn't be a bit surprised to see Hornady discontinue them. It would match our society. We seem to have an allergy against success.

That's not going to happen. Yes we live in a woke society where the past must be destroyed for a Progressive utopia, but the folks at Hornady arent going to sabotage the Interlock.

Gynaroo

FNG
I reload them for my brothers 300 weatherby. 165 grain interlock anywhere from 50-500 yds he’s killed an elk. This years bull was 335 yds and dropped on impact. No need to change anything for him.

OP
General RE LEE
I loaded some 270 handloads for my hunting mentor a couple years ago with 130 flat base Interlocks and IMR4451.

Slow as Christmas out the muzzle (2750 FPS) but found a node that almost shot one hole at 100 yards.

My buddy could care less. He’s 4/4 with every deer he has shot with the longest shot being 150 yards. He doesn’t get into technical details. He is happy shooting Remington Core Lokts so my handloads are a bonus to him.

Very very effective.