Horizon Firearms

QuickTrigger7

Lil-Rokslider
Looking for real reviews with guys that have hunted with horizon rifles? Looks like they have been around for awhile, just not finding too much feedback out there. Debating on pulling the trigger on one of there 7prc's or going a semi custom route with preferred barrel blanks. I'm leaning towards horizon because they guarantee 1/2moa.

No experience shooting one, but a local gun shop stocks them and they feel like awesome rifles. Got to look at their vandal in 22 Creedmoor yesterday.

Cynoscion

WKR
I have shot/handled exactly one and it was as good as any other custom I’ve ever shot. Stiller action, proof cf barrel, their own IOTA stock, etc. It was a really nice rifle. I wouldn’t hesitate to buy one. It actually made my short list when shopping for my latest 6.5 PRC.

OP
QuickTrigger7

QuickTrigger7

Lil-Rokslider
I ended up buying one here new off of rokslide in the 7prc. Will update how it shoots.

Cynoscion

WKR
A good friend of mine recently bought one in 22 Creed. Its the carbon fiber barrel model and it shoots really well. He’s shooting 77gr Berger OTM’s from Copper Creek and it literally stacks 3 in the same hole. We did a little late season doe harvest a couple of weeks ago and those little bullets were impressive.
Build quality of his rifle is excellent. Very well made rifle that shoots really well.