Hog hunt options

Fyaman1

FNG
So crazy you’d think theyd be thick as thieves on public ground, I really don’t care about trophies I just want to shoot a couple meat pigs with my bow. but definitely don’t want to spend the time, energy, and resources for a low odds game so I’m strongly looking at guided as suggested
Exactly, although I think you’d have luck if they allowed night hunting and thermal sights

GSPHUNTER

WKR
What little public land there is in Ca. is so heavily hunt the pigs and other wild game for that matter are driven onto private property where they tend to stay because of lack of hunting pressure.

So crazy you’d think theyd be thick as thieves on public ground, I really don’t care about trophies I just want to shoot a couple meat pigs with my bow. but definitely don’t want to spend the time, energy, and resources for a low odds game so I’m strongly looking at guided as suggested
The easy feed is on private; unless it's acorns, then 1/2 the time it's still on private.

FLATHEAD

WKR
What little public land there is in Ca. is so heavily hunt the pigs and other wild game for that matter are driven onto private property where they tend to stay because of lack of hunting pressure.
pretty much everywhere I'd say.