Hoffman discount for Rokslide members

We just want to say thank you to all Rokslide members for your support and if we can ever answer any questions or help you with your next boot needs, please check us out at www.hoffmanboots.com. Type in coupon code "Rokslide15" to get 10% off your next order. Hope your hunting season is and has been a success.

Jim Hoffman
Thanks @Hoffman Boots! I'm getting ready torder a new pair of Explorers.

I've been looking at boots to buy and I think this may have sealed the deal for me. Thanks!

JGTWI

WKR
Classified Approved
Dang it, just missed this. My new mountaineer’s are impressive though. Looking forward to putting them to the test this winter!

Jim
I ordered some Mountaineers in July and was told the code was active again then, tried to apply it online and couldn’t get it to apply to the total but the box will accept the code.
I tried again now with explorer lights and the same thing is happening. Discount code box takes the code but total does not change even if you proceed to checkout.

Jim
I ordered some Mountaineers in July and was told the code was active again then, tried to apply it online and couldn’t get it to apply to the total but the box will accept the code.
I tried again now with explorer lights and the same thing is happening. Discount code box takes the code but total does not change even if you proceed to checkout.
Same for me.

prm

WKR
Good timing to see this. I was just searching out more info on Hoffman boots.