High end target bow sights for hunting

Currently using a black gold ascent and my set-up shoots great, I’m just wondering if anyone uses a high end target sight for hunting and if it can improve accuracy at longer distances.

In theory it would improve accuracy, however I don't think it's practical. For example a Spot Hogg Hog Father moves the same elevation in a single click that takes an Axcel Achieve XP 4 clicks. So the adjustments are finer for elevation, I think identical for windage, but the adjustments are more difficult to make on the Axcel. It has a release to rapidly slide, but then you still need to dial a little to get to the right spot.

I have several of both and I wouldn't entertain any dedicated target sight for hunting. Possibly a BE Exact 3d, as it has course adjustments, but I don't feel like any of the dedicated target sights are as durable as the hunting sights.

RC_

FNG
From what I’ve seen, most target archers run hunting sights on their hunting bows. I think that kind of answers the question. A good hunting sight with a good tape should be pretty accurate. As with most things, we’re the weak link.