Hey CA hunters, jump on this!

Rob5589

WKR

Potential increased opportunity in CA!

Sadly I learned during the pre-implementation of MPAs in CA that the Fish & Game Commission is a politically corrupted entity that will violate it's own protocols to pass measures deemed vital by it's owners. Since they partnered with the Humane Society and its big money...public input has been for show only and completely meaningless. I've been a committed activist and saw firsthand, the games played behind the scenes. The fishing lobby had no chance. Why? Because they believed the system of change was public. It's not. The hearings and input from individuals and user groups is ignored. Organizations like the Human Society, NRDC and others own the Commission. Write letters, travel to Sacramento to speak, donate to the lobby of your choice but the outcome was/is predetermined. It's politics, not management. I hate that it's this way but that's the situation. Democrat supermajority is deaf to those who are not in line with their agenda. That's why they cannot sell hunting licenses anymore. That's why you see so many bad regulations and restrictions pushed through. I recommend HOWL go talk to someone with the NRA to get an idea of how the game is rigged.

Last edited: