Hey bros, what wallet ya'll runnin this season?

Ifdot

FNG
I have 3 daughters so my wallet is a hair tie. I'm always prepared if they need one for whatever reason and it keeps my cards and paperwork together. Been using this system for 5+ years now. Most effective wallet I have come across. Keeps me honest on what I really need to be carrying as well.
Gives me the flexibility to change it up for seasons, or holidays as well. 🤣

TheTone

WKR
For cards and cash leather

For tags and licenses plastic pouch from a shop in Alaska and then that’s in a small ziploc bag with a couple other little handy items in it

HuntHarder

WKR
Classified Approved
Boojie fo sho, but this wallet has been by far my favorite. 3 years "running" it and it is holding up like day 1. Hard to find a wallet actually made of quality leather and not being the size of a cowboys wallet. I wear mine in the front pocket and forget it's there often.

I fold up an oragami pocket out of cash and then put cards in there. It's the zero weight wallet.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Bruh. I think I'll wait until Kifaru comes out with their wallet-bearer. Quick access is essential. Never know when an opportunity is gonna come up and you need to be ready to buy another pack.

Drenalin

WKR
I have 3 daughters so my wallet is a hair tie. I'm always prepared if they need one for whatever reason and it keeps my cards and paperwork together. Been using this system for 5+ years now. Most effective wallet I have come across. Keeps me honest on what I really need to be carrying as well.
Maybe Kifaru will sew up a limited batch of hair ties next!

It would be sacrilege if I bought a new wallet. The one I have now has been hunting with me for at least 25 years, been in the rain with me in the snow, mud, and a few that waters deep situations and everything else one can think of. It's like an old dog just hangs in there. dependable and comfortable.

CMF

WKR
none in the backcountry. I keep a pic of my license on my phone, if I run into le out there and that isn't sufficient, oh well, I guess its a ticket or hike to the truck.