WTS Here's your 2022 Moose Set UP! (8 man tipi combo plus extras)

Status
Not open for further replies.

USMC2602

WKR
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Thought I'd try to move this as one package and will discount as such. If you're not set up already for your upcoming drop in moose hunt, here's your deal! (Please don't PM or post to ask to part out for the individual pieces. If this doesn't move as a package, I'll consider that at a later date and would lock this post, and repost with individual (higher) prices.)

SO 8 man tipi, green, I seam sealed and installed guy outs, no door screens, XL stove w/ 9' pipe set up, pipe storage tube and stove stand, 2 half liners (installed), aluminum pole, 20 standard ground hog stakes, SO Half Nest (opened, installed, put back in bag, never used), 8 "short" Kifaru SST pins (these were life savers where we were dropped), misc extra spark arrestor, baffle, newer model baffle. The 8 man hot bundle from SO is listed at $1854, extra stuff is around $650, including an Alaska Remote Guide Service "Bull Magnet" call, so all in new about $2500. No issues with any of the gear, used once in September of 2021. A few pics:

BgMsM2Y.jpg

LV4gmR4.jpg

And "the package" comes with great mojo:
R21XDB9.jpg

Essentially discounting by 25%, shipped to your door lower 48 for Price Drop to $1775. Paypal (FF or add 3%). Happy to answer any questions, etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.