Help with truck storage systems for bed cargo?

ptwysocki

FNG
So you can’t see an instagram post on upland hunting or general without seeing a decked system.

I get the utility, but a lot are not waterproof rated and then completely wipe out the use of your bed. Truck vault seems the same, but with waterproof and added features - but $4k plus!

I was on truck vault the other day and noticed a half bed option. I thought, hmm, I get the benefit of storing hunting/tools on one side safely and securely, and keep the other half open for when I need it (even if for stupid stuff like hailing firewood, bow stands, etc etc). But it was STILL $3k+!

I came across Anyglide…and figured there has to be single / half bed drawer systems that don’t require the “option to finance” :).

Anyone has experience with anyglide or a good waterproof half bed drawer system for under 1-2k???

Thank you! Good luck to you all this season.

chanson_roland

Lil-Rokslider
I hear what you say about Decked taking up bed space, but I finally bit the bullet a year ago and haven't looked back. In my case, I have an ARE MX cap, so I have a bit more headroom. But I've found that for the vast majority of uses, I'm able to use my truck bed. I camped in it last summer, haul soccer equipment for kids, and keep my Jett sled, totes, etc. for deer hunting.

I park in the driveway because the truck cap won't fit in the garage. I put down a cheap pad on top of the decked system to absorb any random water that might get into the bed, but in 1+ year of ownership, I've never had any water problems.

Just my $.02.