Helmet and PVS 14 Mount

APC

FNG
Does anyone have any recommendations for a comfortable helmet and quality flip up mount for my PVS 14 that wont break the bank? Its for night hunting only and not protection. Thanks

Start scrounging EBay…..

if you can find a cheap helmet mount and the rhino mount that your PVS14 clips to, you might be able to mount it to a skateboard or rafting helmet.

Otherwise keep looking through EBay, specifically for a bump helmet. Those will still be spendy so maybe search for an air soft version.

sconnieVLP

Lil-Rokslider
I have found Team Wendy helmets to be the most comfortable out of anything I have tried. You can find Exfil LTPs in the mid-$200 range or get in on one of their 20% off sales that happen a few times per year. I think I have one somewhere I’d be willing to part with otherwise.

For the mount, check EBay for a Norotos Rhino II. It’s the same as the USGI ones and works fine, at least for the difference in price between that and a Wilcox. I’m assuming your tube came with a J-arm, so the helmet (TW already has the shroud on it) and mount are all you should need.