Hawke Endurance eye piece size?

I need to get another adapter for my phoneskope case for my Endurance ED 14-45x60. Phoneskope doesn't list this model spotting scope but they do list the 68mm and the 85mm. Does anyone know if the eye pieces are the same size? The universal adapter doesn't open up enough to fit. Thanks.

4th_point

WKR
Sorry can't help with the question and hate to sidetrack but how do you guys like that scope?

Seems nice for 2 pounds.

Is it sharp at 45x? Or does it drop off at 40x?

4th_point

WKR
Would either of you guys, or both, be able to comment on image sharpness above 40x? My buddy is wanting a 2 pound scope and there aren't many options. Sorry for the sidetrack.

longjoshr

FNG
I honestly haven't spent a lot of time with it at high magnifications, but I've been very impressed thus far. It's not my Vortex Razor, but it was never intended to be. Love the size and weight of it.

OP
Jstumbaugh
Sorry for the delay. The C3 eye piece fits the hawk. As far as glass goes this is my second spotting scope coming and from a sightron it was an improvement. As an eastern hunter we don’t use them much and hopefully someone else can give you a better review of that glass that knows more about glass quality.