Have you shot your bow today?

I feel your pain. Its been raining for two days here and nothing but mud outside. Normally it would be winter here in Wisconsin, but the last couple years have been crazy. I think it's 45F out today!
My brother lives in Wisc, but they are in Mexico this week, so he isn't worried...lol.

Luked

WKR
Shot mine tonight. Changed up a few things arrow wise so been trying to get it set back up at 20 so I can get a sight tape set up.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Snowing again here today. Never ending.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Dejhavu

FNG
I would love to be shooting my recurves but my shoulder is paining me pretty bad. I dug a bunch of fence post holes and some holes for landscape plants with post hole diggers (the manual kind you slam into the ground that was rock hard) a month ago - about 40 holes total. I don't know why my shoulder hurts so bad, but I wish it would quit.

OP
D

DuckDogDr

WKR
I got good news from the accountant. Also supposed to be getting a bonus from work tomorrow.
So I’m probably going to head to the Archery Shop Next week when I’m back out at my part time Gig in Texas and going to get a new bow

The last few years I've been shooting alot way sooner than I normally do. Shot last night not super happy with my shooting wasn't breaking great shots a few broke great and I was very happy with those results

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk