Hard Bow Case

I just picked a new Mathews bow, and I am looking into a hard bow case that isn’t too flimsy. I’ve looked into the Pelican Vaults, and SKB’s just cost too much. Let me know what works for you, and send pictures of your case, especially if you custom cut your foam to fit your bow.
Looking to spend the least amount of money for something customizable and solid.
Thanks

Elkhntr08

WKR
Question, you just dropped what, $2k on a new Mathews setup? And a SKB that will most likely outlast you is too expensive?
I’ve got a SKB double and it’s survived many a baggage handler.

Wheels

WKR
I recently bought a Pelican V730 and am happy with it. I probably won't be flying with it, but wouldn't be afraid to. I was given a Bass Pro gift card and used their $30 off $200 special they had, so came out to about $170. You might check out the Harbor Freight hard cases, they are just a knock off but get good reviews and are cheaper.

KMW

FNG
I have a pelican vault v800 that I use for both my bow and rifle. I have a set of foam cut for each. I've flown with it and had no issues.

Well, Mathews trusts a cardboard box. Just get those high crush rated ones.

Or just don't fork around and get something you can really trust. I use SKB for hardcase. If you don't really need a hard case, just get something like an elevation soft case, but if you actually want a good durable hard case I'd just get what you know will do the job, you will probably spend the money 2 or 3 times over otherwise.