Happy Easter

“I gave my back to the smiters, and my cheeks to them that plucked off the hair: I hid not my face from shame and spitting.”

It’s recently come to my attention that the writers of the KJV Bible actually toned down the language of how bad He was actually beaten because they didn’t think the readers could handle it. He was beaten so bad that He didn’t even look like a man anymore. I was thinking of this in terms of the most evil people that have ever lived and where they actually got their inspiration. Satan was given free rein to torture and abuse Him, so violently it actually pulled the flesh off his back. He was was scourged with switches of thorns and brambles, then by whips with spiked tips, and finally by chains with hooks at the ends.
Jesus knew what was coming and still handed himself over for OUR sins. Now imagine as many of us are as fathers what it must have been like for God The Father, to have your Son go through what He knew was coming and ultimately suffered through.
It’s time for us to be bold, stop worrying about what people think or will say our time is short. The Bible says no man knows the day or the hour, but we are to watch for the season…it is here. We are about to witness the greatest revival the world has ever seen or judgement for what this nation and not so consequently what the world has become.
Revelation says behold I come quickly, the word quickly is where we get our word tachometer. Meaning when the end time events start it will all start happening fast.
That pretty much describes what we are witnessing now, I never dreamed this nation could be taken over the way we have seen in just a few short years. We need to get our personal and collective houses in order, time is short.

He is risen, Thank you Lord.