WTS Hanwag Makra Trek GTX 12US

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Bought these lightly used on Rokslide . Tried them around the house and they are too narrow for my feet. A lot of tread left. Overall very good condition. $175 lower 48. PayPal goods and services . Buyer pays fees.

Attachments

• IMG_9094.jpeg
    IMG_9094.jpeg
    307.3 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_9093.jpeg
    IMG_9093.jpeg
    378 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_9092.jpeg
    IMG_9092.jpeg
    286.6 KB · Views: 15

PB123

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

A few quick questions for you:
1) What size is your normal nike gym shoe size?
2) Do you have a traditionally wider foot?

I have the Hanwag Alverstone and when under load the boots just feel a bit too tight. I wear an 11.5 in Nike's and do not normally have a wider foot.

I have an elk hunt in two weeks and might be open to these boots, but I am concerned they may also be too narrow for my feet.

Thanks

OP
L
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hi,

A few quick questions for you:
1) What size is your normal nike gym shoe size?
2) Do you have a traditionally wider foot?

I have the Hanwag Alverstone and when under load the boots just feel a bit too tight. I wear an 11.5 in Nike's and do not normally have a wider foot.

I have an elk hunt in two weeks and might be open to these boots, but I am concerned they may also be too narrow for my feet.

Thanks
My normal gym shoe is 11.5. I would consider my foot normal width.....never needed a wide shoe. When I say the shoe is too narrow for my liking.....I normally wear Salomon Quest 4D and they have approx 1" more tread width across the front of the foot. From sport injuries, I am prone to rolling my ankle and I feel the Salomon's have given my foot more stability in rocky terrain. I have tried several boots and the Salomon's fit and feel the best for me.

Note: I will leaving for a hunting trip Sept 9 for 3 weeks.

PB123

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Funny,. I just tried on the Salomon Question 4D and was thinking I liked how my foot felt in them.

Good luck on your hunt. 3 weeks is a long time in the backcountry. I thought my 8 days was impressive.

OP
L
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
For me Salomon shoes are hard to beat..... the Quests and trail running shoes. The only downside, is the waterproof gives up quick, I waterproof mine before I go on each hunt and experimenting with an option. Good luck on your hunt as well.