Hamskea Hybrid Hunter Pro Review/overview

Gumbo

WKR
Hybrid hunter is the best rest I've ever used, hands down. But I got tired of the launcher making noise and getting worn down. The wear might be no big deal tune-wise but I hated the noise so I bought a few of the felt launcher pre-cut pads from Hamskea, trimmed them to fit, and both "problems" were solved. One thing I have noticed is that in a VERY strong crosswind your arrow can be blown off the launcher and rest on the side of the cage. But it takes a hell of a wind that I probably shouldn't be shooting at anything in anyway.

Have you ever had a clearance issue on the hybrid hunter? I have my babes turned (3 fletch) with cock to left (I am right handed) for better clearance on cables (Hoyt nitrum 34) and I noticed a little contact on right side of rest. Besides turning vanes up is there anything else I should adjust?

The rest is fully down when not drawn and attached to bottom limb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M_talking10

Lil-Rokslider
I love the hybrid hunter pro. I bought the trinity as well to put on a new bow I was setting up. I ended up putting the HHP on my new bow and the trinity on the old I like it so much