Great Customer Service

SwiftShot

WKR
This year did not get out elk hunting until late season. Chased them with my bow and got a cow during late. Raining hard and packing alone got it out and tossed my gear in the truck and drove. Well after getting home noticed my bow limb had a small chip. Called Bowtech, this is an 8 or 9 year old bow, no problem. Told get it to a dealer they will get the limbs out. That is just great service. Bow was ready in 4 days. Dropped it off Friday and Tuesday afternoon got the call. Lots of companies try to weasel out on warranty stuff. Well they kept me as a customer. Hell I started looking at a new bow before I got mine back. Well it going to be a Bowtech when I buy a new one.

HuntHarder

WKR
Classified Approved
Bowtech has always been pretty stand up imo. Great company and I think I need to go back to them. To date, my Bowtech Tribute has been my favorite bow of all time.

Same with my Diamond. Had that thing for close to 12 years and the limb started splintering. Took it in to my local shop and Diamond/Bowtech warranty sent in new limbs, all for free.