Gps pouch?

duckhunter175

Well Known Rokslider
What pouch or method of connection are you using for your GPS?

I have a Garmin 64st and I don't want to keep using the carabiner link. It doesn't fit how I would like in my Kuiu Ultra hip belt pouch and I doubt it will fit in their new range finder pouch.

I'm looking for a way to attach it either to my Kuiu bino harness or my Ultra hip belt.

wildcat33

Well Known Rokslider
Marsupial gear has a nice rangefinder pouch that would also work well for a gps I would think.

FlyGuy

Well Known Rokslider
I guess I'm the minority, but I don't use a pouch. I tried that carabiner for a week or so on my 64s, but it was flopping around way too much and making too much noise. I tried a few other things that I didn't like any better, but eventually found the garmin belt clip accessory. Love it. I just clip it to the (left) side of my bino harness (my rangefinder is on the right side). $10. Works great. Quiet on & off and easy to access. Stays out of the way of my bow string. And - it doesn't doesn't consume any of the valuable real estate on my pack belt. I also have it tethered with some retention coil just in case it gets knocked off, but this hasn't been a problem.

Access Denied

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
M112