Good folks at Hermits Hut!

I finally bit the bullet and ordered a new WM Sequoia on Jan 8th.

Received an "order confirmed" email on that day.

A week later no bag, or even an email saying that the bag had been shipped so I started to get a little bit curious about how long it takes them to fill orders. I wasn't sure if adding overfill to each bag took extra time.

Emailed them on the 18th asking how long it would take to fill the order and I swear no more than 10 minutes later my phone's ringing.

Literally. 10 minutes.

It's Hermits Hut.

They had shipped the bag about a week prior and when they ran tracking it showed that it was received at the USPS Redding California facility, then disappeared from there.

Long story short a new bag was sent USPS priority on the 18th and I received it today. All they asked was that if 2 bags showed up I returned one, which of course I will.

Good customer service deserves to be acknowledged, hence the post.

OP
N
Slept in the bag last night on an XTherm pad.

21 degrees,

Toasty warm as you'd expect.

The complaints about the "crinkly" noise from the XTherm are greatly overblown IMO.

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
Slept in the bag last night on an XTherm pad.

21 degrees,

Toasty warm as you'd expect.

The complaints about the "crinkly" noise from the XTherm are greatly overblown IMO.
If you’re an active sleeper it’s a bit crunchy sounding but nothing crazy. Glad you’re happy with the bag, I’ve been lucky enough to use WM bags for a long time now and they never disappoint.

OP
N
mxg, I alrernate between back and both sides at night.

Idk, maybe my hearing isn't what it used to be!

sneaky

"DADDY"
Depends on which Xtherm pad you have. The original, the wing lock version, or the new NXT version. The NXT version is now 3 inches thick, a 7.3 R value, and noise supposedly reduced by 83% according to ThermaRest. I'll have one of the new ones just to cut weight and pack size from my S2S Ether Light Xtreme insulated pad. It's comfy, but bulky and heavy . They have an NXT version of the Xlite pads out now also.