Good but heartbreaking news

SOB will plead insanity and spend a bunch of years in a psych jail, after which he will be declared cured and let go. If my daughter, I would want him out on the street, that way there is no place safe for this bastard if you know what I mean.

sneaky

"DADDY"
No kidding? Haven;t heard about the 4Chan thing - dont know what that is either.

I told my wife that they had a lot more info than they are letting out (from early on) and that turns out to be the case. Idaho apparently has some rules on what info can be released based on charges, etc. My suspicion was that they were keeping things quiet to not push him while evidence piled up.

Again, mental illness is our common denominator here.
They can't release information until he's extradited back to Idaho. His extradition hearing is on the 3rd. Once he's back in Idaho then details will start being released.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: ODB

Rob5589

WKR
Hopefully they got the right guy. Was beginning to think they may not find the killer.

Reactions: ODB
OP
ODB

ODB

WKR
He killed them all one hour from mine. Daughter went to U of I, Moscow.
It's all close to home for sure.

One of my wife's co-worker's daughter can see the house from her apartment and was in town during the murders. She hauled ass back to the valley and had no intention of going back. She is still freaked out.

These details coming out are really perplexing.

Blowdowner

Lil-Rokslider
I have a couple buddies that work in corrections, the stories i hear about treatment and the total waste of taxpayer dollars is sickening.
It’s the opposite of moral that the system prevents this guy from becoming the property of the victims families. Slave, reactive target, punching bag. fishing bait, fertilizer. How about green energy - he could run on a hamster wheel to generate their electricity.

Blowdowner

Lil-Rokslider
IF, he actually is the person who committed this terrible crime, I wonder, given his background at Washington State university working on his Phd in criminal justice and criminology he did it just to see if he was smart enough to do the crime and get away with it.
If he was just trying to outsmart the system he would have snuck into their house, stolen a few stupid things and left. Actually stabbing an innocent person, especially women, it’s completely nuts. He also looks horrendous unlike some killers where you see the picture and scratch your head. I apologize if anyone resembles the guy you could just eat a few desserts and it would go away.

z987k

WKR
if only this still happened.. but now we're "civilized" so such brutish punishment shouldn't be carried out
I agree with this if we actually got the right people all the time. Unfortunately there's a lot of people that have been exonerated after spending 15-25 years in prison for a crime they didn't do. Corrupt prosecution, lazy police, bad evidence, etc.
I could only go along with it, if after the fact it was found the person was not guilty, everyone involved in the prosecution was charged with murder. And even then, idk.

Warmsy

WKR
Y'all need to calm down. The only evidence mentioned was DNA at the scene and a matching car in the area. Most of this article is telling why you should hate this guy: he has a cold, blank stare, he has weird dietary restrictions. Some college kids, after being told he committed the murders, said "oh yeah he totally looked like he murdered someone. He was drinking coffee."

If he did it he's a POS. This article is nothing but propaganda.

There is more evidence than the DNA. His cell phone pinged in the area a dozen or more times before the murder and again after. He also re-tagged his vehicle. I imagine there is more, that the evidence listed in the probable cause statement was the minimum the state believed they'd need to arrest him. That's speculation, though.

I’d like to know why the roommate saw “him” in hallway in ski mask at 4 am, but didn’t call police till noon.

How could you go back to sleep knowing there’s somebody walking around in my house with ski mask!?

If I saw somebody in my house with a ski mask, I wouldn’t be waiting more than a few seconds to react.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GSPHUNTER

WKR
Y'all need to calm down. The only evidence mentioned was DNA at the scene and a matching car in the area. Most of this article is telling why you should hate this guy: he has a cold, blank stare, he has weird dietary restrictions. Some college kids, after being told he committed the murders, said "oh yeah he totally looked like he murdered someone. He was drinking coffee."

If he did it he's a POS. This article is nothing but propaganda.
YUP.

if only this still happened.. but now we're "civilized" so such brutish punishment shouldn't be carried out
I agree, I would like to see some incentive for Those people to not commit those heinous crimes, make it a scary death.

They did not care about the horror inflicted on their victims, make their death horrific too, lethal injection shouldn’t be an option, if they commit a crime worthy of the death sentence, don’t make their death as peaceful as possible, make the means a deterrent in itself