Good boots that come in an extra wide 14?

CCamp88

FNG
Ive wore a pair of Lowa tibets for the past couple of years in a 14 wide and they have been great boots, but just not enough room in the toe box. In running shoes I generally wear a 14 extra wide, Asics here lately as my options are limited. Are there any higher end boots that come in a 14 extra wide?

Roofer1

Lil-Rokslider
Don't believe the say "wide" but I've got 2 pair of Crispi's and they are awesome for my 13EE feet.

WMag338

WKR
I wear 14-15 EE in most boots and shoes. Selection for this size of boots is terrible. I went in to Kennetrek in Bozeman and was fitted. Their 14D has ample room for my feet. Even when using heavy socks and hiking downhill.

Give them a shot. You’ll be surprised. I was.

OP
C

CCamp88

FNG
Don't believe the say "wide" but I've got 2 pair of Crispi's and they are awesome for my 13EE feet.
My brother wears the Crispi boots and loves them. I just couldnt find a wide in them so I didnt try them. I may end up having to order a couple of pair and try them on. I can never find shoes off the shelf it seems.

I wear 14-15 EE in most boots and shoes. Selection for this size of boots is terrible. I went in to Kennetrek in Bozeman and was fitted. Their 14D has ample room for my feet. Even when using heavy socks and hiking downhill.

Give them a shot. You’ll be surprised. I was.
Im at 14EE also. I agree about selection, I had a hunt coming up and went with the first boot thatd fit, and they arent bad, Im just limited to a single pair of light/middle weight socks. Ill check them out for sure and I appreciate yalls info.