Glove recommendations

Ronin75

Lil-Rokslider
I’m looking for some cold wear gloves that can keep my hands warm without being so bulky that I can’t remove my binoculars from my bino harness. Or so bulky that I have to remove my gloves if I have to focus my binos or hit the range finding button.
The bino harness I have is a T&K

Hunt the Top

Lil-Rokslider
Kuiu Yukon pro gloves are the perfect glove IMO. I am very picky about gloves/gear. I have been beyond happy with these gloves. Going on 5 years with the same pair and nothing but great things to say. They are plenty warm but also great dexterity. Best of luck

Just did a cold (single digit lows) week in Colorado with a pair of kuiu northstar gloves. Using hand warmers in the coldest temps, I was fine and I could use my binos and range finder with them on.

JGBowman

Lil-Rokslider
I just got a pair of KUIU Yukon PRO Gloves this year.

100% waterproof, and not very bulky.

I wish I bought them years ago

AndrewMT34

Lil-Rokslider
I really like my Sitka Gunner gloves. I also recommend looking into Give-r gloves. I have a pair and they are super warm, a bit spendy for what they are though.

asmxxiv

FNG
Early season: Arcteryx Alpha SL
Mid Season: Geier Elkskin with Thinsulate
Late Season: BD Guide

Lando

WKR
Showa 282's are waterproof and warm. During CO 3rd season when my hands started freezing while processing my deer in nitrile gloves, I put them on and finished the job. Cleaned right up with dish soap and hot water.

If you want something that won't break the bank look for Wells Lamont HydraHyde Leather insulated gloves.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221209_141836_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221209_141836_Chrome.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 23