Giant!

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
3ba503a4687f8049e01c2df850db214b.jpg

Call me clickbait

Seriously. Still running the Moultrie Edge wireless that I reviewed earlier this fall.

I left the other two cameras out but there’s no deer up at that elevation anymore so I just have them in standby mode, but they still check in every day and I’m at 48% battery on one of them and 65% on the other, both of them have been out since mid August.

I just put this one out a few weeks ago on some winter range. It’s still at 95%. Get a test in 10 below temperatures here in the next couple days. Looking forward to it.

This is pretty much the biggest buck I’ve seen in a couple of weeks on the camera. I must’ve picked a crappy spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

68Plexi

WKR
Just give him another six years! Trail cam pics are always clickbait. I’m always so excited to check what I’ve got and it’s almost always random stuff like this.

Or I get to watch a bear scratch his back on it and tweak it so much for the next month it just takes pictures of the ground. True story.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Just give him another six years! Trail cam pics are always clickbait. I’m always so excited to check what I’ve got and it’s almost always random stuff like this.

Or I get to watch a bear scratch his back on it and tweak it so much for the next month it just takes pictures of the ground. True story.

Lol! I’ve wasted a big chunk of my life the last 10 years on trail cameras. Trying to convince myself it still worth it. I think it is but it’s definitely not the only game in town. At least the places I hunt where there’s lots of water and it’s hard to get deer in one place.

Lol! I’ve wasted a big chunk of my life the last 10 years on trail cameras. Trying to convince myself it still worth it. I think it is but it’s definitely not the only game in town. At least the places I hunt where there’s lots of water and it’s hard to get deer in one place.
No bait/salt in ID?