Giant 3x3 Archery Mule Deer Video!!

rhendrix

WKR
Pretty awesome buck, I'm just curious, and I am by no means an expert mule deer hunter, but why take a shot with a buck bedded like that? Don't you run the risk of hitting the shoulder blade? Looking forward to your feedback.

Last edited:
I shoot an 80 lb hoyt spyder with almost 500 grain arrows! I had a wide open shot at his vitals when I crept forward, and at a hair over 15 yards I didn't think it was a questionable shot one bit! The arrow hit the buck tight off the spine of the bucks back behind the front shoulder and exited out of his right hind quarter in a split second. The buck expired in seconds, a mere 30 yards from the arrows impact:)

rhendrix

WKR
I shoot an 80 lb hoyt spyder with almost 500 grain arrows! I had a wide open shot at his vitals when I crept forward, and at a hair over 15 yards I didn't think it was a questionable shot one bit! The arrow hit the buck tight off the spine of the bucks back behind the front shoulder and exited out of his right hind quarter in a split second. The buck expired in seconds, a mere 30 yards from the arrows impact:)

Thanks, knowing you have that kind of KE I probably wouldn't hesitate to take that shot either, thanks for the feedback buddy and congrats again!