Getting rid of belly fat.

crrakcrrak

Lil-Rokslider
Don't think there's any such thing as, You will have to cut off some general weight and it will go away with it.

*zap*

WKR
fasted low intensity steady state cardio done often and for longer durations will get rid of hard to loose gender specific fat better than other things....and that is a fact as long as your eating healthy and at a slight caloric deficit from the cardio and other fitness training.

Last edited:

schmalzy

WKR
fasted low intensity steady state cardio done often and for longer durations will get rid of hard to loose gender specific fat better than other things....and that is a fact as long as your eating healthy and at a slight caloric deficit from the cardio and other fitness training.

This has been the only thing that works for me, combined with a lower carb diet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Patriot2

Lil-Rokslider
Last month I gained more belly fat. I do exercise to lose weight and belly fat. I eat only healthy food and avoid the more fatty food.
In most cases it is the carbs that make one put on weight. Read Obesity Code by Dr Fung. The evidence is irrefutable - emphasis on carbs and low fat since about 1980 has created the current obesity/diabetes epedimic. Drop the carbs WAY down and replace with fats and proteins. Keto with intermittent fasting has been great for me and the wife. I am currently trying carnivore for the month of May....jury is still out. Good luck my friend.

The most weight I have ever put on in the shortest time was when I was working double shifts and eating at burger king every night.

The most weight I have lost in the shortest time was hunting on opening weekend. Both were in my 20s. Losing 25 lbs a weekend was normal. By the end of hunting season I could barely keep my pants up.

Now I focus on trying to maintain a reasonable weight but it is a challenge. I don't gain that much but if I'm not careful I can lose too many pounds and not only do I need spenders to keep my pants up but staying warm is a constant battle.

All you vigerous young bucks will discover a new reality as you venture past 65 if you remain active.